Prep for Tryouts
- In order to tryout, you must complete the Tryout Registration Form.
- Submit the following documents to [email protected] Put in the subject line: Tryout Documentation – Name
– Signed Tryout Policies for the 2017-2018 season. File name: Policies_LastNameFirstInitial
– GT acceptance letter for incoming Freshman and/or transfers (or document saying it is under review). File name: Letter_LastNameFirstInitial
– Copy of a recent (within 12 mos.) sports physical. (Excludes returning Gold & White Squad members only.) File name: Physical_LastNameFirstInitial
– Copy of insurance card (not required for returners, unless it has changed). File Name: Insurance_LastNameFirstInitial
- Review the Scoresheet.
- Review/learn the Fight Song and cheer, Let’s Go Tech. Gold, White, and Navy are expected to know the fight song and cheer prior to arriving to tryouts.
- Look over the Georgia Tech Spirit Program 2017 – 2018 Tryout Schedule.
*All documentation should be received no later than May 3, 2017 at midnight.*